X-VAX TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Last updated: March 23, 2022
COOKIES, PIXELS, BEACONS AND CLEAR-CODES
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files downloaded and stored on your device while browsing a website, often used to keep record of actions taken on such website or track related browsing activity.
For additional information regarding Cookies and the way to control them, please check out the Help file of your browser or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- What are pixels, beacons or clear-codes?
- Anonymized Analytics information. We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Website. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual User. We may use Mixpanel mobile analytics and/or Google Analytics, and other similar tools, to collect such information. Specifically, we use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. If you wish to opt-out of Google using your data in connection with its anonymous, aggregated analytic tools, please refer to (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
- Personal Analytics information. We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure your usage trends of the Website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including data on your traffic on the Website. If we do engage in such collection or use, we will collect and use this analytics information to provide you a more customized experience when browsing our Website, such as serving you curated newsletters, recommended content.
- Cookies information. When you visit the Website, we or our analytics providers may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets X-VAX help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Website. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Website), and allow us to track your usage of the Website over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site.
- Log file information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Website. When you use our Website, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear gifs/web beacons information. When you use the Website, we or our analytics providers may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Website.
- Location data. If you choose to provide us with such information by allowing us access to your location data through the Website’s functionality, when you access the Website, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Website. Some features of the Website, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
DO NOT TRACK; OPTING OUT
Do Not Track.
- We also may use the technologies listed above to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking). We do not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals in the HTTP header from a browser; however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and to remove them.
- Some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
- Cookie opt-out.
You may elect to opt-out from enabling cookies in the browser’s settings tools, usually by choosing between several options offered by the browser. Some browsers (for example, Google Chrome®) allow blocking Cookies from a specific website, and respectively you may choose to block applicable Cookies; or (b) by rejecting the popup message requesting your consent of X-VAX’s use of such Cookies.
Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Below is a list of the cookies that we currently use:
- Google Analytics
We also use standard browser cookies, which are stored on your browser application, computer or other devices. These cookies do not store any Personal Data and are used only to verify that the user is logged in. They are deleted when you close your browser.
By using the Website, you understand that we may place cookies on your computer, including analytical cookies, and further employ means such as pixels, clear-codes and beacons, in accordance with the terms of this Cookies Policy, for such purposes described herein and under our Privacy Notice.